ahhhahahaha *crys* Why am i so ADD? or ADHD? (i don't really know the difference) :( i'm suppose to be studying and doing homework but instead i stayed up and it's currently 1 in the morning? and for what reason? NO SELF CONTROL! i know what i should do, but i put it off until the last minute, which usually takes time away from my sleeping schedule. i swear, if this keeps on happening i'm going to get some kind of cancer and die. or i might just get insomia. either way, this is really unheathy.

i seriously need someone to watch over me at all times. will i ever grow up? well, not very soon. i have no idea what i am going to do in university. i'm going die for sure, the temptations of going out and partying ever night? who could resist?! obviously not me since i can't even resist my computer T.T.

when my internet was cut off for 2 days i swear a part of me died. i never really realized how much i relied on the web! for entertainment, education, and just... wasting and procrastinating time! what a bad habbit, but there's just so much to do all the time. like writing this entry...

WHY AM I WRITING THIS ENTRY?! I MUST GO AND... NOT PROCRATINATE! I MUST!.. RESIST!
~Lily <===who's gunna die soon due to this bad habbit

0 comments:

Post a Comment