The Birthday Card

So i was asked to make this awesome birthday card for april by the guys, thus why we were trying to hard to hide the secret from her.

There's nothing written on it by the guys because they hand written their comments. I on the other hand could not because i had to e-mail it to Fred, so i typed mine out. Here's the cover:
And here's the inside, complete with the pictures Fred had me photoshop. i left room for 2 people's comments here.
and here's the back of the card, room for one comment and my comment.
Here are some enlarged pictures of the Fantastic 4 photoshopped pictures.

I stayed up until almost 5 in the morning trying to get it done :P mainly because i didn't have the resources before, like photos of Fred's head lol
Original
Photoshopped
Original
Photoshopped
And finally, the creators that made this card happen! :P
Hope you enjoyed these disturbing pictures of my awesome buddies XD
~Lily

1 comments:

Paul said...

You are doing a great job with you blog, Lily! Great work! -)paul

And I like all the pictures!

Post a Comment