poop on your face

A post I wrote on a forum of a video web site
it's called take180.com and it's just AMAZING!
challenges with awesome prices, videos of your choice and stories!


If you're wondering why poop on your face is the title, well there's a simple explanation. It's one of my favorite phrases to say, especially when it's super silent.

=====
Teacher: ok class you can start doing your homework so you wont have to bring the heavy textbooks home!

*Everyone silents does their work*

Lily(me whispering):....psstt... April!
April:...?
Lily:poop on your face!

*Everyone turns to look at me*

Lily:...what?
April: I SWEAR I DON'T KNOW HER!
Lily: but of course you do!

*Everyone starts to laugh*

Teacher: settle down class! continue working please! and you! be quiet Lily, or you'll end up outside of my class
=====

ah what a wonderful short story on how i use that phrase huh?

anyways, i'll start the introduction i guess.

i am lily, currently 16 and lives in Ontario.

i am one of those Banana you could say; Yellow on the outside and white on the inside. i was born in china, but immigrated with parents to Canada when i was in grade 3. i now have a horrible weird somewhat English somewhat Taiwanese accent when i speak Mandarin and my parents divorced 2 or 3 years ago. i have somewhat of a Taiwanese accent due to the fact that i watch way to many Taiwanese dramas... i turn to the online community for entertainment and dealing with my parents divorce, because i was close with both my parents. my dad was the one who kinda of broke away, he moved out and now enjoys his life with many other women. my mom being the traditional Chinese she is, is sobbing over this divorce every single day. (traditionally divorces don't even happen in china, but now more and more people are, yet my mom refuses to believe she lives in the year 2009). She not only doesn't want to go out to find another partner, she is driving me crazy by not allowing me to or lecturing me about how i need a stable job a house, finished university education, and many, many more. now you see why i choose to ignore her most of the time and surf online for interesting videos?

that's a bit about my personal life, so now on with the professional. i'm a full time high school student, no part time jobs or anything. yes, i'm lazy and random and weird, deal with it :) i started to get into photography in grade 8 because of my dad. i moved on in grade 10 because a few of my friends. we wanted to make a fun random video to make fun of one of our friend Patrick Ho. so we made fan club videos for him. They're uploaded on my youtube channel and "Patrick Ho Fan club" on Facebook. you guys should join the group :P no one's active there anymore >.< we got tired of making fun of him! D:
and my youtube channel's in my signature thing, along with my blog and web site.
now after we made the funny fan videos, i realized how fun it was and decided to use my ancient youtube account. i originally made it to watch videos, but at that time i only had dial up so the internet was way too slow for me to watch any videos online. thus i never touch youtube since. but now i have cable and i constantly upload new videos full of bundles of me!

i'd tell you more about me but i think this is already a bit too much :P

you know what they say! TMI TMI TMI!

~Lily

0 comments:

Post a Comment